Relax. We Have the Solution.
When searching for the home health care Edwardsville IL seniors need to live a safer and more comfortable life while maintaining independence at home, a number of questions arise. What are the signs that point to a care need? What kinds of services are available? How much do they cost?
At Morning Glory Home Care, we take the time needed to truly listen to and address any and all questions and concerns, to alleviate stress and help make the care journey easier. Read through some of our most commonly asked questions below, and the answers to each; and call us any time at 618-667-8400 with any additional questions you may have, or to schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more.
Click each question to reveal the answer.
Q. In what areas are your services available?
Metro East, primarily Madison and St. Clair counties and outlying areas. See our Service Area page for detailed list.
Q. How do I know if my loved one needs in-home care?
There are different situations that may prompt someone to look for extra help and care. Some just use home care services for companionship, while others need a lot of help with all of their daily needs. If you are wondering if your loved one is beginning to need care here are some things to ask yourself:
- Does she live alone or stay home by herself most of the time?
- Is there a fear of getting in and out of the shower?
- Is standing for long periods of time becoming difficult?
- Has memory loss become more prominent?
- Is there an end of life need that needs to be met?
- Are there medications that may get skipped intentionally or unintentionally?
- Is she having trouble driving?
- Are you getting repetitive phone calls and questions throughout the day?
These are some signs that your family member might benefit from the services home care can provide. The great news is that help is available, and there are quality caregivers who can be there for your loved one during the times that you can’t. A simple call for a free assessment will often give the information you need to comfortably decide if it is time to bring in another set of hands to meet your loved one’s needs.