Individualized Care in the Comfort of Home
Sometimes, a little extra assistance can go a long way in improving quality of life for seniors at home, and it’s our great honor at Morning Glory Home Care to provide the level of care that instills confidence in the families we serve, offering the sense of wellbeing that comes from knowing they’ve found a partner in care they can trust.
It begins from the very first meeting, when families realize we go the extra mile to get to know each senior’s unique personality and background in addition to any concerns expressed. We truly listen to come up with an in-home care solution that not only meets tangible needs, such as the need for personal care or housekeeping services, but that includes the intangibles: Is the senior outgoing and lighthearted? Is she quiet and reserved? What are her hobbies, interests, and passions? What’s most important to her in life?
Learning as much as we can about a person enables us to match the perfect caregiver, who shares similar likes, dislikes, interests and personality traits, on top of providing the home health care skills and expertise each senior deserves. It’s just one of many reasons both seniors and caregivers remain part of the Morning Glory family long-term.
Our Shiloh home health care services are available for as much or as little as needed, from just a few hours a week up to and including full-time, around-the-clock care. Some of the many ways we can help enhance life for seniors at home include:
- Meal planning and preparation, in accordance with any dietary restrictions
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Running errands such as picking up groceries and prescriptions, or whatever the client needs
- Accompanied transportation to medical appointments, shopping, outings and special events
- Transfer and mobility assistance
- Personal care needs such as bathing, showering, dressing and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Friendly companionship to engage in favorite pastimes, exercising, taking walks, playing cards and games, or just reminiscing and sharing in conversations
- And much more