Trusted Memory Care That Improves Independence
A home is a place of comfort and familiarity. So, it’s no wonder most people wish to stay in their homes as they age. When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia, however, questions arise about their ability to remain at home as the disease progresses. That is where memory care services can become a huge help. Our team offers a wide range of in-home Alzheimer’s care services that allow people with dementia to age in place even as their condition advances.
What Services Are Part of Dementia Care at Home?
A professional dementia caregiver can provide various services that can enhance life at home for your loved one. Our memory care services include:
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Planning and preparing meals following the person’s dietary needs
- Reminders to take medications
- Transportation to and from social functions and medical appointments
- Companionship and assistance with participating in beloved games and activities
- Help with running errands and shopping
- Personal care services to help with bathing, getting dressed, etc.
- And much more
Who Can Receive In-Home Alzheimer’s Care?
In-home Alzheimer’s care services are ideal anyone who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia and desires to stay in their home while receiving care. We employ experienced dementia caregivers who can ensure that family caregivers also get the respite they need. Memory care services can also benefit those who:
- Could benefit from daily companionship
- Experience wandering or sundowning
- Require monitoring for behavior or health changes
- Have demonstrated challenging behaviors such as anxiety or aggression
- Need friendly companionship
- And much more
We know that partnering with a dementia caregiver can feel intimidating. That is why the Morning Glory Home Care team goes above and beyond to ensure that the caregivers we hire are reliable, compassionate, and able to put seniors and their families at ease.
Our caregivers receive ongoing training from a nationally renowned caregiver training program to ensure we provide the highest quality of care.
Learn More About Our Memory Care Services
If you’d like to learn more about how we provide award-winning dementia care at home for our clients, call us today at 618-667-8400 or reach out to us online. We provide memory care services in Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville, Granite City, Belleville and the surrounding areas.